Updates & Stories
... the Farmweld Blog
Click here to read advice and recommendations about what size and type of round yard panels to choose to suit you and your horse.
can be tough on gates and fencing, and with their natural flight
response it’s important to remove potential hazards which can
result in injury.The Farmweld range of horse
yards, stable panels, hay feeders, round yards and other horse products
are custom designed and made, keeping safety and
your needs and budget in mind.
The 'Forest Gate' is probably
the safest alternative for horse gates.
Refer to the 'Gates' page for more infomation.
Photo courtesy of R. Scott
owner has their own ideas about how their horse should be contained and
the types of yard that they are after, Farmweld
horse yards, stable dividers and stable panels, and horse gates are
custom made to how you want them.
Talk to us about what you want to use your equipment for and we'll
tailor it to your needs and budget. It may take a little longer than buying somthing "off the shelf" to sort
out exactly what you need,
but the end product is
guaranteed to satisfy.
Horse yard and products
brochure 588 KB
Round Yard Panels
Roundyards are used
for a variety of different purposes:
- breaking in, etc
There are different panels to suit whatever you need to use them for:
For safety reasons we do not use pins to join our panels. Standard length is 2.25m but can be made to other sizes.
- 2 bar, 1200mm high - (Pictured above). suitable for well handled horses, arena panels, ground work, lunging, riding. Quick and easy to set up.
- 3 bar, 1400mm high - suitable for the above purposes but with a bit more height. (Pictured right)
- 4 bar, 1600mm high - heavy
panels with 43mm OD pipe. Suitable for youngsters and breaking in.
Feature a skid on the base, secure interlocking base with clamp at top.
Click here for more photos and information about
choosing a roundyard.rd
- Hinged self-joining panels;
- Single panels with concealed pins (as pictured above)
Solid hay rings
- Three piece hay ring
- No machinery needed to lift the hay ring;
- Anchors to the ground with star droppers, safely concealed between bars.
- Great for agistees - stores easily, load in a ute, trailer or float.
- Large hay mangers
- Wont tip over or be pushed around by your horses
- Holds 2 small bales side by side
- Keeps hay of the ground
- Great for areas where sand colic is a problem.
- 75x50x5mm mesh basket so hooves can't get trapped.
- Easy to move, turn it upside down & the top rails act as a skid to drag it around.
- Hang Polymaster feeders off the ends for hard feeds, mineral block or supplements.
panels made to fit your new or existing sheds.
SA customers only -
stable panels are not shipped interstate:
Tell us what you want:
- Mesh or vertical bar tops.
- Dividers can be solid to top, or with
full length or partial screened top (mesh or bars).
- Hardwood or Formply infill - which can be
removed and replaced easily if damaged.
- Sliding, single or double
- Slam catches or slide bolts
- Powder coated framework
- Door length swing-out feeder with hay rack
- Made to any size to fit your shed.
- Site visit and installation to local areas.
and we'll get back to you with a price.
Set includes two wings and four cups.