Till recently, the Daylesford gate has only been available as a custom designed farm gate. Due to it’s popularity, we have decided to include it as a standard design under the bar gates collection, in the heritage style country gates range. Modeled on the entrance gate to the historic ‘Wombat Park Estate’, in Daylesford, Victoria the gate is:
- made from pipe, with a hand forged wrought iron topper,
- gate sizes from 2.4m (8′) to 4.2m (14′),
- as with all Farmweld gates, gates are custom made to fit existing gateways,
- have it as a single gate or as a pair, e.g. two 2.4m gates, for larger driveway entrances,
- the original Wombat Park gate was around 1.5m tall, but the Farmweld version has been standardised to a height of 1.2m in keeping with modern fencing practices.
This heritage gate design is typical of Victorian wrought iron farm gates (mid to late 1800’s). The simplicity of the design lends itself to both heritage and modern country style homes and properties.
If you’re looking for a strong and heavy gate then this is the one for you. If you have any doubts about how lovely this gate is here’s what one customer had to say:
” we are delighted with the Farmweld gate at our entrance as we feel it not only adds great improvement to the outside appearance of our property, but is exactly what we have been looking for over a long time. We have wanted a good front gate for years and are very happy with the result.”
SL, Yarra Glen, Victoria
For more information and pricing contact us today.